When You Are Ready to Apply
Return to the program page of your program of interest, and click the 'Apply Now' button on the How to Apply tab to begin an application. Once you start an application, here's what will come next:
- You will be prompted to log in with your Morehouse single sign-on credentials
- You will be prompted to select the term in which you wish to go abroad on that program (example: winter, summer, fall semester, etc.) Some programs may only have one option, while others may have more than one.
- Read the instructions for the application and click the 'Get Started' button to begin completing the required elements of the application.
- As you complete required elements, refer to the progress circle shown in your application to monitor how many requirements you have remaining. When you have completed them all, return to the top of your application to click the 'Submit' button to submit your application for review.
- You do not need to complete the entire application in one sitting. You can save your work as you go.
- To return to an application you have already started, don't click the 'Apply Now' button again. Just log in to this site using the Login link at the top right of this page, or click here.