If your application for study abroad is approved, you will have additional responsibilities. An overview of what this includes is described below, although the exact items will vary based on program. Details and prompts will be provided to you for your specific program after approval.
- Pay deposits and program fees on the schedule outlined
- Provide Emergency Contact and Passport Information
- Confirm your application status with the program provider (for applicants to provider programs only - not for faculty-led applicants)
- Notify Housing / Residence Life of the term(s) you will be away (for semester-long study abroad students who live on campus only)
- Complete the Course Approval process
- Attend any required orientation sessions offered by your faculty leader, program provider, or Education Abroad staff