CIEE Global Internship programs are built just for you! All our locations offer a wide range of internship opportunities across a diverse set of industries. When you apply, we work directly with you to find an internship that suits your unique needs and professional goals. Learn more about our personalized placement process.
Get to know the characteristically relaxed yet globally competitive work-place culture in the Southern Hemisphere’s hub for trade, finance, tech, and media production. Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales, the most populous city in Australia, and the launching point for exchange of goods, services, and ideas with the country’s Asian neighbors.
SPEND A FEW HOURS
exploring the rare and exotic plants at the Royal Botanic Garden
in weekly local start-up meet-ups and entrepreneurship festivals
GET A PANORAMIC WATER VIEW
of Sydney's landmarks on a ferry ride through Sydney Harbour
Activities & Excursions
- Kayak with your “mates” through Sydney Harbor before a traditional Australian BBQ
- Hike the spectacular Blue Mountains with experienced and informed guides ready to share the environmental and cultural history of the spectacular landscape
- Step back in time with a historic walk through The Rocks – established in 1788 when Sydney was a penal colony
Projects, Volunteer Opportunities, or Internships
- Take advantage of resume guidance and hone your interviewing skills with the help of local business professionals
- Explore the professional working world of Sydney through organizational site visits, industry networking events, and guest lectures
- Participate in workshops that will help you make the most of your internship
- Advising before you depart to set goals and answer questions
- Optional on-site airport meet-and-greet
- Orientation – an introduction to Sydney culture, your academic program, and the city, plus practical information about living in your host city
- Full-time program leadership and support in your host city
- Excursions and cultural activities
- Insurance and other travel benefits, with CIEE iNext
- 24/7 emergency on-site support
1 out of 3 CIEE students receives a scholarship - get yours!
GAIN Travel Grants - up to $2,000 toward travel costs guaranteed to all Pell-elgible students.
Gilman Go Global Grants - $2,500/semester and $1,000/summer, guaranteed to all Gilman applications.
Merit-Based Scholarships - $2,500/semester and $750/summer, awarded to students deomonstrating high academic achievement.
Minority Serving Institutions (MIS) Grant - $2,000/semester and $500/summer, guaranteed to all students attending MSIs.
- 200+ study abroad programs in 40+ countries
- $8 million in scholarships offered each year
- 1 in 3 students receives a scholarship
- Study tours and cultural activities included
- Internships and volunteering opportunities
- Rigorous academics
- Cultural immersion
- iNext travel insurance included
Our highly experienced staff have extensive knowledge of all CIEE programs and services. If you are a student with questions about completing your application, or you want to sign up to receive program updates and news, our staff are happy to help.Contact Us
Financial InformationPolicy on Institutional Scholarships
Institutional scholarships are not applied to study abroad costs. We strongly encourage students to apply for scholarships to fund study abroad. Please visit the scholarships page to learn more about scholarships, or see the director of International Education.
For Students Studying Abroad with External Providers during the Spring and Summer 2020
Morehouse College students will be required to pay our preferred providers directly for all experiences. However, please be advised that we have featured programs from our preferred providers listed on this site, which we have vetted for quality, safety, and cost. While students are not required to choose one of the featured experiences, they are strongly encouraged to do so. Students will enroll at Morehouse. All tuition and fees will be payable to the College. All payments (including financial aid) will be applied to the student’s account at the College and the student will pay the provider directly. Any balance owed to the provider will be the responsibility of the student. Any overpayment to Morehouse College will be refunded.
|Term||Year||App Deadline||Decision Date||Start Date||End Date|